Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas with the Goldens

Last weekend we spent the weekend with Grant's parents in DeQueen to celebrate Christmas with them. We had a great weekend!

Gigi took some pictures of us and I uploaded them straight to my Wal Mart account. I tried to copy and paste them on here, but they turned out small!



Addison got a Beast doll that turns into the prince!



Shug remembers reading "Where the Wild Things Are" as a child. Gi and Michael had bought the book for Luke, but I found it on DVD so that was part of Michael's present from us!



Gaywyn got Grant's cars out of the attic and Grant and Addison enjoyed playing with them!





Saturday night was Gary's bank work party so Shug cooked dinner for Gigi and himself, Grant, Addison and me. It was wonderful as always. Grant helped of course!





Addison loved her new light up paint set!






Gi and Michael brought their Wii and everyone enjoyed playing!








0 comments: