Saturday, July 17, 2010

Party Week!

Well, my first baby is now 4 years old! I can't believe it! She is at such a fun stage, and full of drama at times! We had her friend party at Pink Bliss in LR. We were limited in how many children we could invite, and I let her make her invite list. She was able to invite all her school friends!



This pict is blurry, but I love the expression on her face! As the girls arrived they played games like Duck Duck Goose.




Then they changed into their Fairy Princess costumes and got all dolled up!



This little princess had one little screaming fit during her sister's party! She needed a nap! We took a bottle and she took a little from it. I was able to feed her while Addison opened her presents!




More little Fairy Princesses





Addison with her make up on!





Getting her nails done!








Receiving Fairy dust while...


chanting "I wish I were a princess!"







Sweet little Fairies!





Addison's cake. She wanted a purple. polka dot. rectangle cake.





Blowing out the candles!




On her actual birthday, I took cupcakes to school. Addison and I made the toppers!


Celebrating with her friends!











On the Sunday before her birthday, we had a family party at our house. It was a Candy Land theme. I was crazy getting everything together while trying to take care of Ans, but everything turned out well. I DID NOT TAKE ONE PICTURE!!! I got these from my sister and SIL. I know Gi took more and I will get those from her later. But here are a few shots!


For the birthday cake, I made a "Gloppy" cake aka a chocolate chip pound cake.











Addison got a bike for her birthday! She was excited!

She had a great week and enjoyed celebrating her birthday!



















0 comments: